Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I quit

Today is the last day that I work at Lehi Legacy Center as a swim instructor. I quit my job two weeks ago because I wanted to spend my summer writing lesson plans and getting ready to teach 8th grade English. Oh yeah, did I ever tell you that I am going to be an English teacher this fall at Vista Heights Middle School? I might have forgotten to mention that small detail on here, oops! Anyway, I will miss teaching swimming lessons and especially miss stealing towels from the lost and found. From this picture it looks like I came out with about 16 towels (give or take, some are my own). Awesome. If you see any here that look like yours, let me know. They probably are if you swim at Lehi Pool and left a towel ;)
Loves

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on quitting your job! Sounds like you have a busy summer ahead preparing for a new job.

Michael, Xela, and Arian said...

Congratulations on your new job!! How exciting!

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

You should make a towel quilt haha. I am not even sure if there is such a thing.

Congrats on getting a teaching job!

Unknown said...

congrats and all the best on the new job :)