Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Ocean

Well, I am off for another adventure and heading to a magical place called Green Island where I will be able to snorkel, lay on the beach, visit 1 of 3 ocean hot springs, and eat cheap food for 3 days and then off to Kenting to surf. However, before I go on the vacation of my dreams, I thought I would share with you some pictures from my first trip to the ocean, just last week. It wasn't the pretty tropical sea that I will be going to, but at least with these pictures, you can get the gist of it.

Here I am on the scooter. It was a 2 hour drive there (because we had no clue how to get there, and it was sort of far). Don't worry Mom, I didn't die while driving.



Ah the ocean, my ocean



Another scooter shot of me with train tracks in the background.



This is a Taiwanese graveyard that we saw on the way to the ocean. Death is a scary thing here - can you tell why?

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Ahh, I am so jealous of the beach! We have nasty snow right now... so ready for the spring!