Sunday, May 24, 2009

Many of you may wonder what I do for fun here at Berhan when I'm not traipsing around the mountains of Taiwan, eating pigs blood/intestine, teaching kids a language that will be of no value to them once they are finished learning it, etc. Well, here you will get a chance to see what I do with my spare time.

Every once and a while, and always on Thursdays, I get this urge to fight. We started a little something called Thursday night fight night towards the middle of the semester when I had too much energy to know what to do with.

This is me and my arch nemesis Jenny Hoskins getting ready to wrestle. She's really scared of me, you can tell.

She only won because I let her beat me. if I hadn't been laughing so hard, who knows what her fate would have been.

At this point, my friend Joseph stepped in to show me a thing or two about wrestling. What he doesn't know is that although I appear to be quite bad, I'm actually a wrestling pro, I just am pretending to not be good so that I can catch them all by surprise at a later date.

After it was all said and done, I decided to fly like an airplane with my friend Molly.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You're so fun! I love you!