Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nothing Much

Hello all. Well because I have been sick, I wasn't able to do much of anything so I didn't take any cool pictures of any amazing places. I was finally able to get out of the house yesterday and I bought a strawberry chocolate bingshaw. A bingshaw for those of you who don't know, is basically a jamba juice but it only costs 60 cents here because fruit is so cheap. And lucky for us, we have a bingshaw place just on the corner of our street. Life cannot get better once you have a bingshaw.

2 comments:

jim and wendi said...

Jaimie, I can't believe that you are living in Taiwan. That is so awesome! That is were my hubby, Jim, went on his mission. You sound like you are doing so well! Talk to you soon. Wendi

Stephanie said...

Yay for yummy fruit smoothies! I'm glad you're feeling better!

Love and miss you lots!