Sunday, June 14, 2009

Primary

My calling here in my branch has been one of the biggest blessings to me in Taiwan. You would think that after teaching kids all day at school that I would not be excited about primary, but its the opposite - I love my primary kids. I will miss them dearly when I leave and I dread the day I have to say goodbye.

The top shows me, Daniel (loves coloring with orange crayons), and Sister Dowse
The bottom is Elizabeth (she is a new sunbeam and SOOO cute), Joseph (famous for having scriptures memorized and saying things like "holy crap" when I take away his candy), Emily (loves for me to play with her, hold her, and can sing me the whole song to the Little Mermaid), Lana (the newest member of our Branch - she just turned 8 and got baptized) and Sophia (knows all of the primary songs and sings them very beautifully!).

No comments: