Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blogging like a blogger again

Some of you may be wondering where I have been as I haven't blogged for a while. Well, don't worry I'm still alive and the scooter has not killed me yet. I have started doing something that I thought I would never do - scrapbooking. Its a good feeling to print off pictures and then put them away and not have piles and piles lying around! Anyway, on Saturday I went to Lugang (an ancient city) with some friends and here are a couple of pictures.



I really liked the high red brick walls and how everything felt like a maze when we walked through the street. I was told that the reason for this is because the city is close to a harbor and there were problems with pirates coming so they built the big walls for protection. How exciting it must have been to live in the time of pirates.

Here I am with my two roommates Derek and Dane. They were posing like that on purpose - unknown to me.


This is a picture that my student drew of me after I told them that they needed to write their fixed sentences 5 times. I thought it was mostly funny because he spelled my name wrong. Although this picture may suggest that I have a poor relation with my students, we were actually laughing about this. Don't worry - I am surviving. I think.

1 comment:

Stewart and Cynthia said...

Ha ha, what an amazing resemblance in the drawing :-). I love seeing pictures of all your adventures. We love you!